Being frugal doesn't mean you can't eat out once and a while. Enjoy a night out and still get your frugal kicks.
1) Use those coupons or gift certificate you have laying around.
2) Restaurant.com offers up to 90% off gift certificates.
3) With a date? Order an entree and one appetizer and split the meal. Portions feed 2 easy.
4) Pass on soda. Order a water with lemon, add some sugar packets and you have a free lemon-aid.
5) Lunch menus are less expensive.
6) Start the night during Happy Hour!
7) Complete the birthday card so you receive a free meal on your birthday.
8) Enjoy the left overs for next days lunch.
9) All you can eat items offered before the main entree? Take advantage and fill up.
10) Complete the survey on your receipt and receive an offer on your next meal.
Add to the list your frugal way to save eating out.